- EVERYTHING THE SPRINT KARTER NEEDS TO KNOW to go faster and win races. Makes winning accessible to everyone.
Written with some of the most renowned karting champions and teams in the world.
The only book available on Sprint karting.
From the basics of tuning the engine to setting up the chassis, to scaling, and aligning for speed, this new book has it all to set the novice or advanced karter on the road to success. “Sprint Karting” contains the basic data for setting up all the commonly used engines and carburetors in the US and Canada: Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Kawasaki, Tecumseh, Tillotson, Yamaha KT100 and Walbro.
Sprint Karting covers chassis and clutch tuning and includes a list of shops. Sprint Karting is supported by hundreds of professionally produced photographs and illustrations. Dozens of easy to follow lists and pointers provide step-by-step information needed to go Sprint Karting competitively and economically.
• Race driving for speed
• Practice to go faster
• Shifters and how to manage them
• Two- and four-cycles
• Tools and spares
• Race preparation
• Race driving basics
• Tuning charts and specs
• Between race maintenance
• Go fast tips from experts
• Engine tuning and maintenance
• Clutch function, maintenance and tuning for speed
• Chassis tuning for speed, scaling and maintenance
• Race and practice day and organization
• Using instruments to go faster
• …and much, much more…